Using the M3U Playlist link, you can play any show from the previous seven days using VLC media player, or on any other media player of your choice.
The advantage of listening to a show in this way is that you can fast forward, rewind, and jump straight to any point in the show.
First, you need to download and install the VLC media player on your device. VLC is available for Android on Google Play, for iOS on the Apple Apps Store, and for Windows, Mac & Linux at https://www.videolan.org/vlc/.
After downloading and installing VLC, here are the example steps for playing a catch-up radio show on an Android phone:
- Find the show you want to play in the schedule
- Touch and hold the M3U Playlist link, and then tap Copy link address
- Open the VLC app
- At the bottom of the screen, click More
- Click the New stream button
- The M3U Playlist that you copied in step 2 is added automatically into the box
- Tap the orange play button beside the box
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the name of the show to display the playback controls
We hope you enjoy listening again to the catch-up content from Outreach Radio.