Outreach Radio is looking for volunteer radio presenters with engaging personalities and great presentation and interviewing skills.
We’re looking for entertaining and informative, NOT your political views.
- Perform live or pre-recorded radio programmes that are entertaining and informative
- Prepare and research for broadcasts
- Protect the station’s OfCom licence
- Ensure that competitions and promotions are executed properly
- Provide voice-tracking cover for prime-time / daytime radio shows
- Cross-promotion of other station shows, and special events
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
- Team player with good synergy with co-workers
- Excellent communicator with strong creative skills
- Familiarity with live and voice tracking (or willingness to learn)
- Knowledge of the format and audience
- Knowledge of OfCom Broadcast Code
- Connections and familiarity with South Hampshire
Outreach Radio is a Local Radio Station covering South Hampshire & the Isle of Wight. We broadcast 24 hours-a-day on DAB Digital Radio, online and on mobiles to an area that includes coverage of towns and cities including Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester and Chichester.